Welcome to our congregation. Here are some of the opportunities we offer for you to get acquainted, make new friends, and participate more fully in the life of the Fellowship. You may call the contact person if you are interested in one of these activities.
Read our monthly Newsletter for further information.
- Provide flowers.
- Join the HUUF Choir.
- Be a greeter.
- Be a Service Facilitator or Producer.
- Assist a teacher in the children's Religious Education Program.
- Help prepare coffee/tea and clean up.
- Work in our library.
Times Other Than Sunday Mornings
- Assist with a children's or teen event.
- The Caring Circle provides an opportunity for all members to learn about individuals who can benefit from some support....a card, a visit, transportation, a meal. It's a way of keeping in touch with the needs of each member of our community. The Caring Circle does not have meetings, but communicates with each other by phone and email. So if you are like many of us with limited time and enjoy the idea of a flexible do-what-you-can service, please contact Karen Knapp at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attend Circle Dinners. These are monthly potlucks held in our homes for around seven people. This is a chance to get acquainted and make new friends. See Social Groups
- Be a part of a phone tree to communicate important information to members.
- Help with gardening.
- Help with building maintenance.
- Attend a Solstice or Equinox Celebration, led by our Fellowship Circle.
- Help with a fundraising event such as a theater party, holiday boutique, or services auction.
- Attend congregational meetings.
- Committee participation; online collaboration info