General Committee Charges All committees are asked to observe the following guidelines:
- At the start of the new Fellowship year (July 1), each committee shall choose a chair or co-chair. If a committee fails to do this, the board shall recruit them.
- Committee chairs shall serve no longer than two consecutive years.
- Each committee chair and co-chair shall serve on the Fellowship Council.
- Committee members are encouraged to serve for no fewer than two years � half of a committee's membership should change annually.
- Committees are to arrange for child care through the Child Care Coordinator for their respective Fellowship events.
- Create and dissolve subcommittees, ad hoc committees, task forces, etc., as needed..
- Provide a justified, written proposed budget for the upcoming fiscal year to the Finance Committee by the date of the May Council of Chairs meeting.
- Forward a yearly written progress report to the Board by the date of the May Council of Chairs meeting.
Building Use Development
Fund Raising/Special Events
Program and Worship
Religious Education for Children
Religious Education for Teens and Adults
Social Activities and Hospitality