Program and Worship Tech Resources
- Service Descriptions Write-ups due 15th of the month directly to Kathy Dillon email@example.com,
– subject line: date of the service in the
– (EX: HUUF 4/25/2021)
- (OOS) Order Of Service due Tuesday prior to service directly to Scarlett Trippsmith firstname.lastname@example.org,
– subject line: date & tittle of the service in the
– (EX: OOS 4/25 It Takes Practice)
Order of Service GUIDE
Here is a basic order of service. please feel free to adapt as you see fit. This is not set in stone but meerly a guide to help you create the OOS.
04:00 – Gathering music
02:00 – Welcome & Service Orientation.
05:00 – Chalice Lighting and Aspiration
08:00 – Story of all Ages
04:00 – Opening Hymn
05:00 – Joys, Sorrows & Celebration & Moment of silence
10:00 – Talking : Reading / offertory Intro
03:00 – Offertory.
10:00 – Talking : Sermon, Break-out Rooms
04:00 – Closing hymn
03:00 – Extinguish Chalice
02:00 – Go from Here in peace
30:00 – Coffee hour